This position is part of the Defense Human Resources Activity, Defense Civilian Personnel Advisory Service.Learn more about this agency
The DCPAS Mission is to be the enterprise leader in the development and delivery of civilian personnel policies and HR solutions that strengthen mission readiness. DCPAS is responsible for developing and delivering civilian personnel policies and human resources solutions to strengthen the DoD civilian workforce's mission readiness and enhance all aspects of the total civilian lifecycle.
As a Personnel Research Psychologist at the GS-0180-13 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Develops predictive models that forecast trends and requirements through the application of scientific methodologies and analytic techniques.
- Develops, validates, and implements complex multifaceted levels of competencies into all areas of the Human Resources (HR) lifecycle.
- Utilizes difficult experimental designs, descriptive, inferential and advanced statistics.
- Prepares and completes comprehensive professional written reports documenting data, results, and findings to include the reliability and validity of results in final technical reports.
- Interprets, analyzes, and applies forecasting and competency data to inform workforce management decisions on HR lifecycle strategies.
- Recommends appropriate workforce planning metrics and program measures in support of legislative requirements.
- Provides advice using a variety of qualitative and quantitative analytical techniques.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496578700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.