Any individual who completed all requirements for an associate, bachelor, master, professional, or doctorate degree from a qualifying educational institution within the previous two yearsLearn more about this agency
Released or discharged from active duty within the previous two years, but due to a military service obligation, was precluded from applying for a recent graduate position during any portion of the two-year eligibility period following completion of my degree, not more than six years have transpired since I completed the requirements for degree.
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to gain valuable work experience? The Department of the Air Force offers challenging work and the satisfaction of knowing you've made a difference. We're offering you an exciting opportunity to gain "real world" experience as a Recent Graduate hired under the Central Salary Account (CSA).
Appointments under the Recent Graduates Program may be for 1 or 2 years depending on the position. After completing the 1 or 2 year period as a Recent Graduate, you may be noncompetitively converted into a term or permanent position and placed on a "career or career-conditional" appointment. However, service in a Pathways Recent Graduate Program confers no right to further employment in the competitive service.
- Performs a variety of continuing inventory management duties requiring analytical, judgment, procedural and technical skills
- Knowledge of policies, precedents, methods and techniques used in inventory management to support major programs or functions and of laws and regulations that impact inventory management
- Develops designated portions of inventory management support projects or analytical and evaluative studies; provides routine technical advisory services, and participates in representing the organization in matters relating to assigned inventory management work
- Knowledge of established methods and techniques used in analytical and evaluative studies of inventory management programs and operations
- Uses automated information technology (IT) capabilities, such as databases, systems and computer-generated products, to perform continuing routine inventory management duties
- Knowledge of inventory Information Technology (IT) capabilities and requirements
- Knowledge of inventory management support activities
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496528100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.