Incumbent functions as a Statistician (Health) initiates, formulates, plans and executes analytic research projects pertinent to the activities of the organization and researches the quality of methodologies and measures pertinent to the assessment and summarization of the health status of Americans.Learn more about this agency
As a Statistician (Health) you will:
- Initiate, formulate, plan and execute analytic research projects.
- Plan and carry out quality control programs and select appropriate statistical and epidemiologic methods to be used in quality control analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring the statistical validity of study activities by solving problems occurring in the data collection process.
- Direct and coordinate the work of other professional staff who carry out smaller segments of more complex studies
- Serve as technical expert with respect to all phases of statistical interpretation relating to epidemiologic topics under consideration.
- Prepare comprehensive reports of study results.
- Other duties as assigned
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496388600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.