About the Position: Are you interested in helping to defend our Nation? Exciting career opportunities are available with the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)!Learn more about this agency
This is a Direct Hire Solicitation for Cyber Workforce Positions. The following positions may be filled from this vacancy announcement:
Supervisory Information Technology Specialist (Policy and Planning) GS-2210-14
Multiple vacancies exist and may be filled from this announcement. Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis. However, the first cut-off date for referral to the hiring official with known/projected vacancies is 3 days from the opening date of the announcement. Subsequently, applications will be referred to selecting officials every 30 days or as vacancies occur. There may or may not be actual/projected vacancies at the time you submit your application and designate your locations of choice. Your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a position is requested to be filled.
Period of Eligibility: Your resume and any documents submitted will be retained for three months and may be used at any time during this period. After 3 months, you must reapply to this announcement in order to be considered.
Positions may be filled as permanent, temporary or term with a full-time work schedule. Temporary positions may be extended up to a maximum of three years. Term positions may be extended up to a maximum of six years.
Pay will vary by grade level and geographic location.
- Study, review, and analyze organization mission plans, architectures, and operations to determine current and future information systems requirements.
- Develop long-range plans and provides guidance based on systems analysis of hardware/software and communications requirements.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and direction to ensure acquisition, development, and retention of a professional, highly capable workforce to accomplish assigned missions.
- Exercise program and project responsibility for coordinated and integrated formulation, development, and planning of brigade information systems objectives, policies, programs, plans and projects.
- Implement decisions, guidance, laws, regulations, and policy in the development and support of the IT initiatives, programs, and project.
50% or less - Travel requirements vary by grade and position. While a few positions may require 50% business travel, most positions will have 10-30% business travel required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496365600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.