You will serve as a Program Analyst in the LCS International Program Office (PMS 525) of PEO LITTORAL COMBAT SHIPS.Learn more about this agency
PMS 525 develops and implements agreements with foreign navies to provide materiel, technical assistance, and management services in support of construction, modernization, overhaul, and maintenance of LCS ships and ship variants. The Program Office manages efforts related to ordnance, training, testing, sparing and infrastructure supplementary to the ship acquisition effort.
This hiring activity, within Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Headquarters, has converted to the Acquisition Demonstration Project (AcqDemo) which is an alternate personnel system. The salary range for this position is set between the GS-14 step 01 ($114,590) to GS-15 step 5 ($152,760).
- You will serve as a Contracting Officer Representative, leading contract functions for assigned programs and FMS efforts,
- You will analyze complex cost proposals and manage sole source and competitive awards and contracts for major acquisition programs,
- You will conduct studies that identify ways of meeting program office objectives through the application of innovative practices and principles to resolve problems,
- You will be responsible for the creation and management of requisite acquisition documents, including contractual elements for solicitations representing the priorities and requirements of PMS 525,
- You will provide complex management support services in key agency program areas for cost analysis, annual/multi-year/long range fiscal planning, or development of annual work-plans to organizations whose operations may be interrelated or unstable.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496352800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.