About the Position:Learn more about this agency
The US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) is a very large Command engaged in executing major military, civil, and work for other functions throughout the world. The scope and diversity of the USACE programs are reflected in part by the worldwide dispersion of over 35,000 civilian employees, with many special pay categories and a very complex program management, engineering, and construction structure. Contacts are with various levels within or outside the immediate office to include other Federal agencies and private sectors entities. This position is located in downtown Washington, D.C., near the Verizon Center, restaurants and many shops.
- Develop standard methods and procedures to be used throughout USACE in managing projects and funds
- Develop and submit budgets for design/construction funds
- Monitor the progress of priority and/or high visibility projects
- Provide guidance and review on program execution plans
- Use independent judgment, to make recommendations, originate, propose and draft directives, guidance, memos, plans, regulations, legislation, and processes.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496325500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.