The incumbent will serve as the team lead for human capital systems evaluation and implementation and serves as technical expert for and leads payroll processing and administration for the CNCS.Learn more about this agency
Will a team of human capital consultants and assistants who provide advisory services and hands-on operations in human capital systems, reporting, data analytics, process evaluation, personnel action and payroll processing and leave programs such as Voluntary Leave Transfer, Voluntary Leave Bank, and Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Coordinating the maintenance and management of human capital systems activities including WebTA, eOPF, NFC/Insight, USAStaffing, EOD online, SuccessFactors and OBS/Exit Clearance.
- Performing liaison activities with NFC and other CNCS offices on financial audits, fiscal year turn-over, and reporting activities.
- Evaluating OHC process efficiency and determining which processes need automation or whether existing automation needs adjustments or enhancements. Building requirements for system or organizational needs based on evaluations. Coordinating implementation of new or enhanced systems.
- Creating, maintaining, and ensuring quality assurance of key human resources data sets, reports, analyses, and metrics. Serves as the resident expert for human capital analytics.
- Utilizing technology and analytical tools to develop and analyze enterprise-wide workforce and other data as needed.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts across HR service areas to promote data governance and stewardship, and to improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight.
- Supporting the CHCO and Deputy CHCO in identifying business challenges and using data analysis to influence changes to the operations, process or programs.
- Developing standard operating procedures or policies regarding areas of responsibility.
- Producing reports for staff use and creating customized reports and analyses based on unique or stand-alone queries.
- Managing all payroll and records management activities.
- Performs the full range of Team Lead duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496303700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.