About the Position: This position is for a Protocol Specialist with the US Army Space & Missile Defense Command/ARSTRAT, Chief of Staff,Learn more about this agency
Protocol Office located in Colorado Springs, CO.
The US Army Space & Missile Defense Command/ARSTRAT is participating in an alternate personnel system known as the Acquisition Demonstration Project (AcqDemo). More information about AcqDemo can be obtained at the following link: http://acqdemo.hci.mil/index.html.
This position is also available to US Citizens under job announcement number SWEI185985072663D as a Modified Term Appointment.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all protocol activities, to include all VIP visits to ARSTRAT and official social functions hosted by the SMDC/ARSTRAT senior leaders or theirdesignated representatives.
- Contact local community resources and individuals to coordinate requirements for special visits.
- Plan and coordinate the execution of a variety of protocol support services and activities for official functions and events (e.g. retirements, promotions, changes of command, banquets, balls, etc.).
- Plan work assignments on a daily, weekly, or longer basis to assure an even flow and distribution of work.
- Assure adequacy and accuracy requirements are met, coordination of all related responsibilities, and resolution of problems encountered in dayto- day operations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496048300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.