If you want to do interesting and challenging work and to make a contribution to national defense, DISA is a great place for you.Learn more about this agency
DISA provides secure and reliable communications and computing support that enable the President and our military forces to communicate globally through voice, video, and data transmission.
DISA is a leader within the Federal Government in implementing "people programs" and offers a broad range of quality-of-life and training programs. Go to www.disa.mil for more information.
- Serve as the Executive Assistant to the Director, Implementation and Sustainment Center.
- Develop policies and procedures regarding the administrative work processes and operations of the organization.
- Review existing policies and procedures, identify potential problem areas and develop solutions.
- Identify and propose new organizational structures, functional realignments, changes to organizational staffing levels.
- Responsible for the centralized management of administrative and other functions associated with the efficiency and effectiveness of the Director's office.
- Ensure coordination, adequacy and timeliness of all suspense items from the Command Group on staff and Congressional actions and other various issues.
- Determine action required for each suspense item and assign to appropriate office.
Occasional travel - Less than 25%
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/495914500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.