You will serve as a MARINE MACHINERY MECHANIC SUPERVISOR II in the Production Resources Department-900, Mechanical Shop-930/Coach & Mentor-C930, of PEARL HARBOR NSY AND IMF. The incumbent of the position will plan, assign, coordinate, and supervise the day-to-dayLearn more about this agency
work operations of several work groups in the Machinist (Marine) trade in the conversion, repair, and overhaul of both submarines and surface
- You will receive, review work assignments, plan and organize operations, and distribute work breakdown plans to subordinate groups;
- You will consult with subordinate supervisors to sequence and coordinate work plans;
- You will coordinate plans and discuss with planning personnel regarding materials and manpower requirements and limits;
- You will direct and supervise operations of Marine trade work groups;
- You will prepare, maintain, review and report man-hour charges and allowances on completed jobs; and
- You will communicate and support Equal Employment Opportunity policies when working with civilian personnel to ensure equality amongst subordinates.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/495910400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.