This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
As a Financial Management Analyst, your duties will be but not limited to:
- For higher grades this series covers positions that perform, supervise, or manage administrative work of a fiscal, financial management, accounting or budgetary nature.
- Reviews execution documents/reports using available financial management systems.
- Ensures financial transactions are supported with proper documentation and in accordance with policy and internal control practices.
- Conducts studies, gathering and analyzing financial data, to improve the accumulation, processing, and reporting.
- Performs budget planning and related execution tasks, analyzes various program requirements, and makes recommendations on the allocation and execution of funds.
- Analyzes and develops budget exhibits and budget justifications, including developing reclamas/issue papers to program budget marks.
- Recommends updates to budgetary/financial policies and implements new policies.
- Conducts budget evaluations; prepares and issues time-phased schedules; prepares coordinating papers/procurement plans/procedures; integrates plans used in managing the acquisition process.
- Develops and implements financial management plans, procedures, and programs to facilitate the effective, efficient, and timely application of financial resources to facilitate accomplishment of the organization's mission.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/495591800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.