There are Physician (Primary Care) positions is located the Canandaigua VA Medical Center, the Bath VA Medical Center, as well as possible opportunities at the associated outpatient clinics.Learn more about this agency
Education Debt Reduction Program: You may be eligible to apply for an award up to $120,000 under the Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP). Please contact Human Resources at this medical center and speak with the EDRP Coordinator for additional information.
· Work with a multidisciplinary team that includes nursing, social work, dietetics, clinical pharmacy, behavioral health and clerical support.
· Perform and record history and physical examinations, and record data from clinic visit.
· Evaluate, consult, develop diagnoses, and manage the primary care panel of patients assigned.
· Enter progress notes in computerized medical record and complete workload documentation in a timely manner.
· Provide medical care encompassing acute and chronic medical conditions and all appropriate preventive care.
· Order diagnostic tests, medications, laboratory tests as medically relevant for each patient.
· See patients via VA approved, secure video and telemedicine modalities.
· Provide timely follow-up on results, including completion of view alerts.
· Determine medical assessment and develop treatment plans according to accepted protocols.
· Prescribe medication according to approved formulary, and in accordance with Federal and State Law.
· Collaborate with an assigned mid-level provider and complete collaborative case reviews as assigned.
· Other duties as assigned, and based upon organizational need.
Work Schedule: Permanent, Full-time, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 AM. No weekend or on-call required.
Financial Disclosure Report: Required
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/495528200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.