Learn more about this agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is not limited to those within the local commuting area, all interested parties are invited to apply. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
Fort Leavenworth CYS is recruiting flexible status CYPAs.
- Responsible for maintaining control of and accounting for the whereabouts and safety of the children and youth in care; assists is maintaining program participant data.
- Assist in preparing and carrying out planned activities for individual age groups and differing development stages within that age group.
- Interacts with children and youth using approved child guidance and youth development techniques in a positive nurturing environment.
- Observes participants for signs of illness, abuse or neglect, reporting each as necessary; notes and follows special instructions provided by parents, in accordance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Sanitizes equipment and toys, noting and reporting any safety concerns.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel to/from on or off post locations for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/495352900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.