About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Are you interested in helping to defend our Nation? Exciting career opportunities are available with the U.S. Army NETCOM!
This is a Direct Hire Solicitation for Cyber Workforce Positions. The following positions may be filled from this vacancy announcement:
Information Technology Specialist (Policy and Planning) GS-2210
Supervisory Information Technology Specialist (Policy and Planning) GS-2210
Multiple vacancies exist and may be filled from this announcement at any of the locations listed. Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis. However, the first cut-off date for referral to the hiring official with known/projected vacancies is 3 days from the opening date of the announcement. Subsequently, applications will be referred to selecting officials every 14 days or as vacancies occur. There may or may not be actual/projected vacancies at the time you submit your application and designate your locations of choice. Your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a position is requested to be filled.
Period of Eligibility: Your resume and any documents submitted will be retained for three months and may be used at any time during this period. After 3 months, you must reapply to this announcement in order to be considered.
Positions may be filled as permanent, temporary or term with a full-time or part-time work schedule. Temporary positions may be extended up to a maximum of three years. Term positions may be extended up to a maximum of six years.
Pay will vary by geographic location.
- Providing policy guidance to IT management, staff, and customers.
- Establishing metrics to measure and evaluate systems performance and total cost of ownership.
- Planning, managing, or directing programs, projects, or activities.
- Developing and interpreting policies, procedures, and strategies governing the planning and delivery of services.
- Supervisory positions will also have duties such as managing/distributing workload, participating in the hiring process, resolving grievances and complaints, developing performance plans, and counseling employees regarding their progress.
50% or less - Travel requirements vary by grade and position. While a few positions may require 50% business travel, most positions will have 10-30% business travel required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/495233500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.