Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC), is a Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) field activity. As experts in information technology testing, certification, quality assurance, and operational/functional testing, JITC is accelerating the Nations' information technology dominance. Join, JITC in designing and developing agile information technology test concepts, strategies, plans, and analyses to verify our Nations' joint warfighting capabilities. We're seeking creative individuals with information technology testing/quality assurance experience and expertise. At JITC, it's all about working together - solving issues of national importance and devising information technology testing/quality assurance technologies that push boundaries. If you want to do interesting and challenging work while making a contribution to national defense, JITC/DISA is a great place for you.Learn more about this agency
Go to http://jitc.fhu.disa.mil/organization/organization_public.html for JITC information.
This position is located in JITC/DISA - BDC/JT INTEROPERABILITY TEST CMD.
- Collects and compiles background data for use in civilian manpower spaces, special studies and review and analysis on apparent discrepancies.
- Interfaces with supervisor/department heads/division chiefs to develop a comprehensive manpower program to meet the needs of JITC.
- Develops, administers, and implements the training program for JITC interns.
- Develops and maintains a continuing status of requisitions, history, requirements, and fill rate.
- Compiles automated statistical breakout of civilian strength by specialty and grade, reflecting authorizations, gains, losses, and projected strength.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/494437600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.