About the Position:
- This position is located at: Chief Information Office CIO/G-6,Current Operations Division, Operations and Architecture Cyber Security Directorate.
- Description of the Working Environment: Work is typically performed in an office setting and conference rooms.
Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as the primary point of contact to Joint Unified Commands, Army Commands, Army Service Component Commands, and other Areas/agencies of responsibility.
- Write Executive Summaries, Point Papers, and other DoD/Army level documents at a senior executive level.
- Prepare and present PowerPoint and other written/oral presentations to Senior Leaders; sharing Intelligence briefs, exercises and operations updates with Senior Cyber and Signal Leaders.
- Prepare leadership and other designated personnel for various readiness councils, to include the Strategic Readiness Update, the Joint Forces Readiness Review and the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Working Group.
- Identify and feed operational and readiness implications of current and emerging requirements and issues to influence Army Network (Signal and Cyber) gap analysis, strategy, and performance reviews.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/494326400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.