About the Position: This position is with the Office of the Chief Army Reserve, Army Reserve Installation Management Directorate, Asset Management Division, located at Fort Belvoir, Virginia.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as a senior staff member in the Army Reserve Installation Management Directorate (ARIMD) to effectively communicate both verbally and orally with Headquarter Department of the Army counterparts, subordinate units, and executive leadership.
- Manage the Army Reserve Common Levels of Support program and the Installations Status Report (ISR) report program to include cost and performance of installation services and facilities according to regulations.
- Establish policy and guidance for the strategic development of the Army Reserve (AR) base support policies, regulations, memorandums and Memorandums of Agreement (MOA).
- Serve as a team lead for operation and administration of employees and contractors.
- Apply analytical and evaluative methods and techniques to issues concerning the efficiency and effectiveness of program operations.
- Performs analytics, briefings, and strategic communication on Base Support funding and requirements throughout the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, Execution (PPBE) process.
- Monitor and analyze funding levels in the year of execution to ensure equitable distribution to all subordinate installations by extracting reports from financials systems and surmising trends and outcomes.
- Prepare correspondence and written communication in the form of regulations, memorandums, emails, and information papers to address Base Support policy, resourcing, and policy implementation issues.
50% or less - The business travel requirement is 30%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/494294500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.