About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Department of Information Management/Information Technology, Information Technology Project Management at Fort Belvoir Community Hospital, Fort Belvoir, VA.
This incumbent will work business hours, day shift.
Management prefers candidates with experience in customer support and customer relations in a large complex organization, management of technical teams and resources, and Information Technology and Information Management project management.
- Serve as an Information Project Manager/Technology Specialist with responsibility for project management, planning, evaluating, and the application of information technology across multiple functional areas.
- Work as a project manager, team member, or independently on various IT projects responsible for performing studies and developing plans for the application of information technology within the Military Treatment Facility (MTF).
- Develop, amend, and present documentation in support of new system proposals and system change requests (SCR) for IT systems including, but not limited to; technical documentation, business case analysis, and briefings.
- Manage, optimize and organize the Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) IT system proposal process and related artifacts for new systems and SCR through facilitating a Configuration Control Board (CCB).
- Prepare, implement, monitor, and update project plans and technical IT documentation.
- Contribute as a team member in the development of plans, programs, budgets, and guidance in the preparation of short and long-range program requirements.
- Serve as the Telecommunications Service Control Officer (TSCO) for the Medical Treatment Facility (MTF).
- Manage all wireless communications to include Blackberry devices, pagers, air cards, portable Wi-Fi devices, Vocera, and associated user accounts.
- Oversee all actions with the telecommunication teams that service the Medical Treatment Facility (MTF).
- Maintain technical cognizance of new and improved telecommunication systems, methods, and technology; and incorporate new/improved equipment and methodologies into operations.
- Develop and maintain IT system and telecommunication documentation in compliance with applicable standards and policies for all aspects of operations and administration to include assuring accessibility by the department leadership and auditors.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/494196300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.