This position is part of the Defense Human Resources Activity, Defense Manpower Data Center.Learn more about this agency
As a IT Specialist (SYSANALYSIS/DATAMGT) at the GS-2210-13 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Serves as the IT Specialist (SYSANAL YSIS/DATAMGT) Senior Subject Matter Expert (SME for Information Technology (IT) Business Intelligence, Automation, and Data/Workflow processes supporting Information Technology (IT) Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and IT Service Management (ITSM) processes for the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC), Enterprise Services Directorate, IT Governance Division.
- Serves as an Information Technology Specialist (SYSANAL YSIS/DATAMGT) senior specialist and key technical advisor for all aspects of DoD Enterprise Service Management Framework (DESMF)/ITIL/lTSM Business Process Management activities.
- Leads DESMF Business Process Management efforts including process management planning, development, implementation, problem resolution, and administration.
- Represents Enterprise Services Directorate and IT Governance division on management reviews of requirements regarding ITSM activities and initiatives.
- Responsible for analysis and reporting against collected data Administers data collection, data access, and data management activities.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493777000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.