To provide a student trainee in the Pathways Summary Program with on the-job training and guidance. The student trainee produces all food products using standardized recipes to support established menus and time schedules to meet daily meal formations. Prepare box lunches in support of athletics, airmanship and related cadet programs and provide food service for three meals per day; breakfast, lunch and dinner, to the cadet wing.Learn more about this agency
- Set up cafeteria lines, food service counters, steam tables, dining room tables, and side service stands with hot and cold foods, including meats, vegetables and etc.
- Cut, shred, slice and dice fruits, vegetables and produce for cooking and serving.
- Make coffee, tea, and punches according to recipes and sets up water stations.
- Set up and operate dishwashing machine including continuous conveyor belt type.
- Assist in unloading supply trucks and storing heavy supplies.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493721600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.