To provide a student trainee in the Pathways Summer Program with on-the-job training and guidance. The student trainee will perform a variety of extremely heavy laboring tasks.Learn more about this agency
- ? Load, unload, separate, stack and carry materials, supplies and packages weighing from 80 to 100 pounds (36 to 45 kilograms) or more.
- ? May lift, move, and carry very heavy objects such as heavy furniture, equipment, supplies, etc., through confined spaces.
- ? Perform operator maintenance and cleaning on all equipment and tools.
- ? Use and assure proper fit of required safety equipment and clothing (e.g., safety gloves, ear plugs, safety glasses, steel-toe shoes, or respirators).
- ? Clean and line up hand tools and perform simple clean-up duties, such as sweeping and straightening assigned area.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493720800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.