To provide a student trainee in the Pathways Summer Program with on-the-job training and guidance. The student trainee performs simple, manual tasks involving the use of simple hand tools and equipment which require no training or experience.Learn more about this agency
- Load, unload, move and stack material such as heavy boxes and bulky items by hand, handtrucks, or dollies.
- Open crates and boxes using crowbars and cuts bands using shears.
- May use a shovel to dig ditches and trenches where soil is not compacted and grading and sloping is not required, or to fill holes, level bumps and low places, or remove coal, ash, snow, sand, dirt, etc.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks such as moving, arranging, collecting, and cleaning equipment and materials.
- Move and arrange furniture, as directed and may collect and empty garbage cans, burn garbage and trash, and wash and wax cars and trucks by hand or using a powered buffer.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493720400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.