Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
This is an Air Reserve Technician (ART) position. ARTs are part of the regular career civil service and enjoy all the benefits granted to Federal employees in the competitive civil service. In addition, ARTs are required to maintain their active membership in the AF Reserve unit where assigned. ARTs receive on average one weekend of military training per month.
- Directs, controls, and monitors the operation and maintenance of the Air Force Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS).
- Responsibile for examining and analyzing all aspests of the established, or proposed, operational programs to determine whether they are meeting athe requirements of higher headquarters.
- Monitors accomplishedment of requirements in the appropriate 11-series manuals/AFIs for personnel who are qualified in the KC-135.
- Maintains a variety of resource management data pertaining to aircreq personnel and aircraft flying hours.
- Maintains a variety of resource management data pertaining to aircrew personnel and aircraft flying hours.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493712500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.