Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to To provide a student trainee in the Pathways Internship Program with on-the-job training and guidance . The student trainee will perform somewhat difficult and responsible clerical work in office, business, or fiscal operations.
- Receives and directs telephone calls or visitors. Based on general knowledge of the organization, refers telephone callers and visitors to appropriate staff or office.
- Processes incoming mail. Routes and distributes mail to appropriate individuals.
- Maintains files and posts updates to manuals on policies, directives, and memoranda. Sets up and maintains a variety of files involving numerous subject headings and subheadings.
- Prepares and maintains office forms of various types such as overtime requests, time sheets, and timecards for personnel within the office.
- Performs routine, miscellaneous clerical work. Reproduces and assembles copies of a variety of correspondence. Uses office copying machines.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493704500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.