About the Position: This position is with the 79th Theater Sustainment Command, 809 Quartermaster Detachment, 77 Petroleum Group, 4 Expeditionary Sustainment Command located at Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico.Learn more about this agency
- Provide daily oversight of unit operations.
- Prepare/reviews correspondence for substance and accuracy.
- Manage the unit personnel and medical readiness programs.
- Responsible for the unit supply and logistics programs.
- Manage all aspects of facility maintenance, contract oversight, and staff coordination.
- Managing various types of financial management programs.
- Provide advice on pay, benefits, and entitlements processes and procedures.
- Participate in management of unit and individual training.
- Assist in the development and implementation of unit training plans and schedules. Process Personnel Actions.
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is 10%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493685700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.