Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
This is an Air Reserve Technician (ART) position. ARTs are part of the regular career civil service and enjoy all the benefits granted to Federal employees in the competitive civil service. In addition, ARTs are required to maintain their active membership in the AF Reserve unit where assigned. ARTs receive on average one weekend of military training per month.
The primary responsibility of this position is to serve as an Air Reserve Technician (ART) supervisor exercising technical and administrative supervision over subordinate workers in accomplishing trades and labor work of the Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE) Flight or Service/Pickup/Deliver Element.
HOURLY SALARY FOR THIS POSITION IS: $28.21 - $32.93
- Performs work planning responsibilities. Plans use of workers, equipment, facilities and materials on a daily or by project basis.
- Performs work direction responsibilities. Assigns work to individuals and provides technical direction and/or help in accomplishing difficult work steps and processes.
- Performs administrative responsibilities. Participates with employees in the development of performance plans and recommends them to supervisors.
- Applies Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Equal Opportunity Treatment (EOT) principles and requirements to all personnel management actions and decisions and ensures all personnel are treated in a manner free of discrimination.
- Ensures education in, compliance with and practice of security dirctives, good safety and health habits in all work areas.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493677700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.