The IT Specialist will serve as an administrator for the NIST RS2 AccessIT! Cyberlock program, Lenel Physical Access Control System and Pelco Endura Video Management System.Learn more about this agency
Are you ready to explore your future with NIST?
Your application package may be shared with other selecting officials at NIST with opportunities like the one you are applying to. Additional selections may be made through this vacancy.
The IT Specialist will serve as an administrator for the NIST RS2 AccessIT! Cyberlock program, Lenel Physical Access Control System and Pelco Endura Video Management System. This includes supporting, maintaining upgrading and replacing the security systems and infrastructure. The IT Specialist will have the following responsibilities with the Emergency Services Office (ESO):
• Serve as a point of contact for IT support for division.
• Maintain/replace/upgrade all supporting equipment associated to the Cyberlocks, access control &Intrusion Detection Systems to include IP
locksets, card readers, contact points, alarm panels, IP cameras, servers, workstations.
• Develop, schedule and implement security system test plans for Preventive Maintenance.
• Develop and run reports for data inquiries in support of audit and inspection activities.
• Perform software upgrades, Microsoft patching, Antivirus patching.
• Assist with assessing risk, planning and testing for contingencies, implementing security controls, performing continuous monitoring and as
necessary, developing system specific policies and procedures.
• Perform system and application administration.
• Provide General IT support to ESO.
• Perform COR duties.
• Select, configure and troubleshoot IT equipment.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All qualified U.S. citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493666200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.