You will serve as a IT SPECIALIST (INFOSEC), in the INTEROPERABILITY CERTIFICATION, ENGINEERING of SPAWARSYSCEN ATLANTIC CHARLESTON SC.Learn more about this agency
NOTE: The salary range includes 15.37% locality pay established for this geographic location.
- Performs oversight and execution of Cybersecurity test and evaluation
- Designs and develops testing and evaluation process and procedures to examine system security postures.
- Assess security testing and validate/verify high-speed computing/communication systems.
- Formulates and implements security certification methods for projects/programs.
- Conducts evaluation, assessment, and recommendation for local policy to support system design, acquisition, development, deployment and operations in a security environment.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493657400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.