Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
This is an Air Reserve Technician (ART) position. ARTs are part of the regular career civil service and enjoy all the benefits granted to Federal employees in the competitive civil service. In addition, ARTs are required to maintain their active membership in the AF Reserve unit where assigned. ARTs receive on average one weekend of military training per month.
- Provides deployment support in developing, planning and conducting training and evaluations needed to assess squadron readiness, mobility, and deployment requirements.
- Provides direct support to the Senior ART in planning, organizing, directing and executing the Health Care Operations and Programs of the medical administrative and paraprofessional activities of the Medical Unit.
- Financial management responsibilities. Assist in the management of establishing operating procedures for continuing health education, to enhance the readiness programs and credentialing healthcare providers.
- Participates in managing the overall IM/IT automation programs.
- Assists with the management of Quality Assurance for Health Standards and Health Force Protection Programs.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493639400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.