You will serve as a LEAD FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ANALYST in the PROGRAM SUPPORT of COMMANDER NAVY REGION MARIANAS.Learn more about this agency
To learn more about the living and working condition at this military installation go to: http://www.militaryinstallations.dod.mil/pls/psgprod/f?p=MI:ENTRY:0
A Cost-of-Living-Allowance (COLA) of 13.01% will be added to the stated salary. COLA is subject to change at any time.
- You will administer financial management policies and procedures to meet agency goals.
- You will advise staff offices and field personnel on methods for maintaining financial compliance and reporting.
- You will analyze performance measures to recommend changes to the financial management system (FMS).
- You will delegate tasks to junior employees based on work priorities and individual capabilities.
- You will identify developmental and training needs of financial administration employees.
- You will mentor others on financial management regulations and government accounting principles
- You will brief a wide range of audiences (e.g., financial team, managers, customers) regarding financial information, concepts and ideas.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493601800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.