Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
This is an Air Reserve Technician (ART) position. ARTs are part of the regular career civil service and enjoy all the benefits granted to Federal employees in the competitive civil service. In addition, ARTs are required to maintain their active membership in the AF Reserve unit where assigned. ARTs receive on average one weekend of military training per month.
- As Deputy Disbursing Officer disburses and collects funds, and accounts for funds as an agent of the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Provides customer support to external and internal customers (e. g., resource advisors, members of the serviced organizations, vendors, budget analysts).
- Provides administrative oversight of the Quality Assurance Program. Provides technical assistance and advice to the Comptroller and staff.
- Develops training programs that prepare comptroller military personnel for day-to-day support service requirements and wartime mission requirements.
- Prepares annual operations and maintenance budge for mobility type equipment and supply items and coordinates with mobility to develop unit mobility plan based on wartime tasking.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493582000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.