This position is located in Defense Information Systems Agency, BDC/Services Development Directorate at Fort Meade, MD.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as Deputy Program Manager (DPM); principal advisor to the Teleport Program Manager on all acquisition, programmatic, and Planning, Programming, and Budgeting System (PPBS) matters involving the Teleport program.
- Develops policies and recommendations to solve the problems.
- planning, assigning, approving work, establishing priorities, interviewing and selecting subordinates, evaluating work performance of subordinates, initiating and following through on personnel actions.
- initiates refinement or extension of studies as a basis for analytic research studies and projects to evaluate efficiency and to assess the optimum allocation of resources to achieve overall Teleport program goals.
- Develops/oversees work plans and budgets for the division, assigns work to subordinates, (both military and civilian personnel), sets priorities, gives advice, counsel, or instructions to employees.
- Managing the Teleport programmatic, planning, acquisition, financial and contracting processes, developing program policies, identifying data requirements, and analyzing legislation that impact the direction of OSD and the Defense agencies.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493578100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.