Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
This is an Air Reserve Technician (ART) position. ARTs are part of the regular career civil service and enjoy all the benefits granted to Federal employees in the competitive civil service. In addition, ARTs are required to maintain their active membership in the AF Reserve unit where assigned. ARTs receive on average one weekend of military training per month.
The primary purpose of this position is to perform the role of the Wing Accountability Property Officer for munitions accountability for effective and efficient management of the conventional munitions sock pile.
- Wing munitions Accountable Property Officer for Munitions. Performs the responsibilities of the Wing MASO to include managing the authorization, requisition, receiving, maintain, storing, handling, delivering, and disposal of non-nuclear munitions.
- Manages Munitions Operations Element overseeing Wing munitions programs. Ensures compliance with Air Force directives and instructions governing stocking, storage, preservation, accounting and reporting of assets.
- Enforces all Federal, State, DoD, USAF, and local regulations concerning hazardous materials/waste munitions.
- Enforces Wing's compliance with munitions safety, storage compatibility, NEW limits, and stockpile security requirements. Performs supervisory personnel management responsibilities for a small shop.
- Functions as quality assurance advisor. Performs duties as technical advisor for maintenance, operations, and installation level logistics of munitions.
Occasional travel - May be required to perform Temporary Duty assignments
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493571600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.