Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
This is an Air Reserve Technician (ART) position. ARTs are part of the regular career civil service and enjoy all the benefits granted to Federal employees in the competitive civil service. In addition, ARTs are required to maintain their active membership in the AF Reserve unit where assigned. ARTs receive on average one weekend of military training per month.
This is an Air Reserve Technician (ART) positon. The incumbent is required to meet and maintain Air Force Reserve requirements. Work schedule will be aligned to allow incumbent to fully participate in unit training assemblies (UTA). The incumbent's regular assignments are ART duties; however, the incumbent may be assigned some non-ART duties, generally not to exceed 30 percent of total responsibilities.
- The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Chief, Career Development in administering all aspects of the function.
- This is an Air Reserve Technician (ART) position. Responsible for various special Career Development Programs.
- Administers actions in Automated reserve Orders Writing Systems-Reserves.
- Assists in advising commander and staff on various Career Development programs.
- Ensures accuracy of Personnel Data System (PDS) and performs functional review of data reliability.
- Provides training to ARTs, AGRs, traditional reservists, civilian employees, etc.
- May be required to perform Installation Personnel Readiness duties and/or as directed.
- MILITARY ASFC AND GRADE: 3S051/E-5
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493566700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.