Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
This is an Air Reserve Technician (ART) position. ARTs are part of the regular career civil service and enjoy all the benefits granted to Federal employees in the competitive civil service. In addition, ARTs are required to maintain their active membership in the AF Reserve unit where assigned. ARTs receive on average one weekend of military training per month.
BASIC HOURLY RATE FOR THIS POSITION IS $26.88 TO $31.39
- Evaluates assigned personnel performance, documentation, and observable maintenance processes of electronic integrated systems, components, or subassemblies to assure compliance with technical and procedural directives.
- Serves as technical advisor and assistant to production work center managers in the resolution of electronic integrated systems quality problems.
- Participates in the QAP. Prepares written and computer generated reports of assessments, investigations and other correspondence.
- Prepares for, trains, and participates in the training of reservists and complies with safety requirements related to work environment and administers unit aircraft weight and balance program.
- Complies with safety requirements related to work environment.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493563900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.