Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
This is an Air Reserve Technician (ART) position. ARTs are part of the regular career civil service and enjoy all the benefits granted to Federal employees in the competitive civil service. In addition, ARTs are required to maintain their active membership in the AF Reserve unit where assigned. ARTs receive on average one weekend of military training per month.
- ? Responsible for the overall management and/or accomplishment of all general administrative and personnel orderly room functions and actions required for the support of the organization and its personnel.
- ? Responsible for utilizing and overseeing the utilization of computer based programs and automated products.
- ? Prepares a wide variety of recurring and nonrecurring correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- ? Establishes, updates, and maintains office records of various types.
- ? Oversees or accomplishes activities in support of the unit?s civilian and military personnel, ensuring all necessary actions are accomplished and finalized.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493561500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.