This position: Is with the U.S. Army Sustainment Command 402nd Army Field Support Brigade Logistics Readiness Center, Schofield Barracks, HI.Learn more about this agency
**A 10.99% Cost of Living Allowance is currently authorized.
Hawaii is a beautiful state, but may be considered to have a high cost of living. The median house price is $700K. The rental market is high as well. Hawaii has many outdoor activities all year round including surfing, paddling, diving, fishing, and hiking. It is highly recommended that research be done about the cost of living in Hawaii prior to applying. For information about Hawaii, the island of Oahu and US Army Pacific, visit: http://www.hvcb.org and https://www.army.mil/info/organization/unitsandcommands/commandstructure/usarpac.About the Position:
- As a Supervisory Logistics Management Specialist you will perform the following duties;
- Plan, direct, coordinate, manage and review all actions concerned with the operation and conduct of the Logistics Readiness Center, Maintenance Division.
- Interpret policy and develop overall plans and strategies for mission accomplishment
- Ensure timely operational support and integration of new or changing transportation logistics to include (but not limited to) personal property, freight, commercial travel, rail operations, unit deployments and management of non-tactical vehicles.
- Manage supply transactions, review and approve budget and fund estimates, assuring estimates provide for current and scheduled mission requirements.
- Coordinate and develop plans for expansion of activities, consolidation of functions, special projects, new functions or changes in currently assigned missions.
- Provide advice to senior management on status of maintenance and repair parts supply support.
- Direct, coordinate and monitor field and sustainment level maintenance support for all assigned equipment and material
- Direct the work efforts of the division through subordinates and advises the director on personnel issues related to the accomplishment of division.
Occasional travel - 5% travel may be required for official duties and training purposes
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493554600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.