You will serve as an IT Specialist (Customer Support) in the IT/IM Customer Services & Operations Division (7.2.4) of NAWCTSD ORLANDO.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide planning and delivery of customer support services, including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, customer assistance, and/or training, in response to customer requirements.
- You will advise on computer requirements and limitations to help user personnel and management in defining problems of related needs.
- You will make recommendations to management based on the results of studies.
- You will coordinate with representatives of other Information Management (IM) organizations, Contracting Division, and user organizations in developing contracts.
- You will review work completed by contractor team and accepts or rejects that work in accordance with the terms of the contract.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493486600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.