Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a first level supervisor, providing planning, directing,
organizing, and exercising control over non-supervisory employees assigned to the Acquisition Management
- Performs special assignments and participates in special projects and initiatives.
- Serves as the HQ AFRC focal point for the Acquisition and Support Programs.
- Represents the Acquisition Management Division with a variety of installation and functional area organizations.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the activities of the Acquisition Management Division, ensuring that contracting functions complies with legal and regulatory requirements and meets customer needs.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493369500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.