All resumes submitted for USCIS job opportunities must not be longer than five (5) pages in length. To remain eligible for employment consideration for this Job Opportunity Announcement, you should confirm that your resume meets this requirement. If you use Resume Builder, you are encouraged to save your resume to a Word document and upload the Word document in lieu of submitting your resume created through resume Builder. This helps ensure you meet the 5-page resume limit.Learn more about this agency
This position of MANAGEMENT AND PROGRAM ANALYST starts at a salary of $81,548GS-12, Step 01, with promotion potential to $126,062GS-13, Step 10.
For definitions of terms found in this announcement, please click here.
This position is not in the bargaining unit.
This position is not considered "essential" for purposes of reporting to work when the facility might otherwise be closed.
Relocation expenses are authorized if you are a USCIS employee assigned to the Refugee, Asylum and International Operations program and have been approved for rotation from an overseas assignment. Relocation expenses for USCIS employees assigned to an OCONUS location will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Note: USCIS may fill one or more positions using this vacancy.
The responsibilities described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence, and limited complexity.
- Develop, recommend and evaluate policies in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Recommend actions to achieve organizational objectives, and recommends future program objectives and improvements.
- Maintain liaison and coordinates with members of the various staffs of the agency and Department.
- Obtain data from a sophisticated management information systems that focus on investigative reporting, data correlation, and time to resolution.
- Conduct analysis leading to reducing time toward achieving the divisions goals, objectives and priorities.
- Design and implement planning and controls for submission of data reporting, including forming the basis of budget and program resource requests and decisions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493337700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.