Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to perform staff support work relating to all protocol matters involving the Wing. Advises the Wing Commander and tenant/associate commanders on protocol matters.
- Assures that proper protocol consideration and treatment is afforded to all civilian and military, foreign and domestic, personnel who visit March AFB
- Plans, executes and directs all details of itineraries pertaining to visits by distinguished persons, including general officers, theirs civilians couterparts, top military and government leaders, and comparable foreign dignitaries
- Personally meets and greets dignitaries on their arrival and accompanies/precedes them through various phases of their visit
- Prepares for or assists with protocol matters relating to special ceremonies or social events, such as change of command ceremonies, annual open house, commemorative events and dinners, and retirements
- Prepares, executes, and controls protocol budget. Provides recommendations to the Wing Commander on use of Official Representation Funds
- Provides advice and assistance to supervisor, project officers, and commanders regarding ceremonies, social events, Air Force traditions, U.S and international protocol, and protocol rules and regulations for other U.S. services
- Vehicle Control Officer
Occasional travel - Work may occasionally require travel away from the normal duty station on military and/or commercial aircraft
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493169800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.