About the Position:
This vacancy announcement is a standing register that will be used to fill TERM vacancies within the United States Army Corp of Engineers (USACE) Logistics Activity with offices in approximately 47 locations.
- THERE MAY NOT BE VACANCIES IN ALL LOCATIONS.
- VACANCIES WILL BE FILLED AS THEY OCCUR AND Referrals will be processed as needed.
- A referral can be processed 5 days after the announcement opens. All applicants can receive consideration through the closing date of this announcement and thru 90 days after the vacancy announcement is closed.
- Applications received during a period of time that there are no current openings in the locations they selected will remain in an unrated status until such time as a vacancy develops, or the registry closes.
- This vacancy announcement does not preclude filling these positions by other means. Management also has the right not to fill the positions.
- This announcement may be used to fill obligated positions. An obligated position is a positions that a current employee has rights.
- Provide a variety of technical supply support to a district or laboratory as a member of a USACE Logistics Delivery Point team.
- Provide assistance for all areas of supply management as required to all customer elements, which may include a USACE division headquarters.
- Management of expendable / non-expendable items and materials, which are handled through central supply channels, coordinating direct purchase, and formal procurement procedures that sometimes require extensive fact finding, analysis and research.
- Conducts physical inventories of a broad range of diverse, specialized items, some of which are difficult to identify and/or differentiate from others, and which require special treatment in handling and storage.
- Prepares recurring and special reports and compiles statistics from data requiring substantial analysis, interpretation, and development of new formats.
- Solves a variety of problem situations pertaining to complex and/or unusual supply transactions and patterns.
Occasional travel - Business travel (TDY) may be 10-20%
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493162900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.