This National Guard position is for a SUPV IT SPECIALIST (INFOSEC), Position Description Number D2354000 and is part of the NJ 108th WG, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED: This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the National Guard. Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform. Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment. Applicants who are not currently a member of the National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the National Guard in the military grade listed in this announcement.
As a SUPV IT SPECIALIST (INFOSEC), GS-2210-14, you will:
- Exercise supervisory personnel management responsibilities
- Manage Cyberspace Operations mission committments, programs, and projects impacting personnel, software and services
- Maintain visibility of problem areas, decide best course of action to provide capabilities and meet objectives
- Identify and prioritize funding and personnel resource needs and execute current year financial programs
- Review incoming tasking orders, plans, or requests for forces and prepares summaries for higher headquarters
- Provide technical and functional expertise concerning Cyberspace Operations missions to the parent Cyberspace Operations Group, host Wing, higher headquarters, and visiting Distinguished Visitors as required
- Advocate with higher headquarters for changes to policy, procedures, resourcing, training, and equipping in order to address current limitations or advance current capabilities
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493148400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.