This is a Title 5 Excepted Service PositionLearn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a Auditor, Position Description Number T5147000 and is part of the NJ USPFO, National Guard.
As a Auditor, GS-0511-11, you will:
- Serve as an agent of the United States Property and Fiscal Officer on accounting, financial, and managerial issues that require examination by a financial professional
- Conduct risk management reviews and audit compliance procedures
- Develop position papers and fact sheets that interpret and explain accounting reports and data
- Perform survey work to identify potential operating problems
- Draft reports, which present findings, identifies causative situations and recommends corrective action.
- Provide advisory service to management and senior leadership on a wide range of auditing and accounting services
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493113100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.