***This is a re-announcement. Those who originally applied under announcement number FEFC184838595196 must re-apply to receive consideration.***Learn more about this agency
About the Position: Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights. Visit http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140025v1230.pdf.
Come live and work at Camp Zama, Japan, a multiple Army Community of Excellence Award winner! Camp Zama is a small community about 25 miles Southwest of Tokyo and boasts superb MWR and ITT facilities that provide a myriad of recreational activities. When you're ready to venture off post, Japan's elaborate train systems provide fast, convenient access to numerous cultural and sightseeing destinations.
- Develops itineraries of dignitaries visiting USARJ staff principals including reception and departure, honors, interim support, briefings and tours, meetings, conferences, and all official social events.
- Ensures proper coordination, resolves discrepancies, and prepares a Chief of Staff summary to obtain final approval of proposed activities.
- Arranges and oversees administrative and clerical support in executing approved plans.
- Continuously controls all aspects of operations, and provides ongoing protocol guidance, including that needed to resolve any problems which may arise.
- Coordinates during Initial, Mid, and Final Command Post Exercises (CPX) and Field Training Exercise (FTX) Conferences.
- Responsible for assisting in establishing and designating office locations for the Command Group during CPXs and FTXs at field and Garrison locations of significant distance from the Headquarters.
- Assists in implementing internal controls to minimize potential for abuse and inefficiency.
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is approximately 10%
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/492925700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.