This announcement will close at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on the date the first (50) applicants are received or on March 15, 2018, whichever comes first.Learn more about this agency
This vacancy is for a Supervisory Survey Statistician position in the International Trade Management Division (ITMD) located at the U.S. Census Bureau Headquarters in Suitland, Maryland. The Census Bureau is accessible from the Metro Rail Green Line – Suitland Station.
This vacancy is advertised under 2 different announcements. Please read the 'Who May Apply' section carefully to determine your eligibility. If you are not eligible under this announcement, please see ITMD-2018-0003, Supervisory Survey Statistician, GS-1530-15, CENSUS-MP-KBL.
This Job Opportunity Announcement may be used to fill other Supervisory Survey Statistician, GS-1530-15, FPL-15 positions within the Census Bureau in the same geographical location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.
A supervisory probationary period may be required.
This position is ELIGIBLE for telework; additional criteria will be required (e.g., supervisory approval).
This is a NON-BARGAINING unit position.
Relocation expenses will not be paid.
The individual selected for this position will:
- Direct and lead the staff in plans and programs to ensure the success and integrity to produce the most timely and comprehensive statistics describing the fiscal condition of the nation’s federal, state and local governments such as revenues, expenditures, employment and other financial characteristics.
- Clearly convey information and ideas in person and in writing, taking into account the nature and needs of the audience, communicating the unique role of the public sector statistics.
- Encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
- Lead the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace and enabling new work structures, processes, or requirements.
- Apply knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to program activities with the intention of improving an organization's performance.
Occasional travel - Occasional Travel may be required.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All qualified United States citizens.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/492899800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.