You will serve as a WELDER SUPERVISOR II in the Production Resources Department, Structural Shop (920) of PEARL HARBOR NSY AND IMF. As a Welder Supervisor II, you will direct the accomplishment of assigned work operations and determine the overall effectiveness of completed work and economical use of personnel, equipment, materials and methods to meet production goals and quality standards.Learn more about this agency
This is a RE-ADVERTISEMENT of Announcement Number: ST-10116364-18-TS
Applicants that have previously applied NEED to re-apply to this announcement.
- You will review project schedules for long-term planning;
- You will analyze work schedules, manpower, tooling, material requirements, and determine methods to be used in accomplishing the work;
- You will coordinate and direct the work activities and personnel of the units supervise;
- You will analyze production, cost, and personnel utilization records to evaluate progress of work, control or reduce costs, monitor problems and recommend corrective actions;
- You will administer management programs to promote safety, cost reduction, incentive awards, beneficial suggestions, and quality assurance for the units supervised; and
- You will carry out Equal Employment Opportunity and Labor Management relations policies and communicate support of these policies to subordinate supervisors.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/492894300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.