Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is: To serve as the first level supervisor and manager for the Environmental Element of the Civil Engineering Squadron. Employee is responsible for managing the technical and administrative operations for the installation environmental programs.
- Develops goals and objectives integrating organization and Environmental Element objectives.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities. Advises and provides counsel to employees regarding policies, procedures, and directives of management.
- Represents the Environmental element with a variety of installation and functional area organizations.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with other elements, and flights in Base Civil Engineering and other offices involved in environmental element activities.
- Directs the development and execution of the Environmental budget.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/492789300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.