Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as an Environmental Program Manager with project management, execution, and operations responsibility in assigned project(s) within a program element.
- Provides extensive environmental expertise to support assigned environmental projects through application of professional knowledge and skill in all the environmental protocol/media practices, processes and techniques.
- Responsible for executing assigned projects, in-house and by contract, to comply with all applicable Federal, state, and local environmental laws and policies.
- Coordinates curricula and training for assigned program areas at the installation.
- Provides advisory services on questions, issues, and projects in assigned program areas.
- Complies with health, safety, and environmental rules and procedures, and performs work that enhances the safety of the work environment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/492749100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.