This National Guard position is for a Administrative Officer, Position Description Number D2368000and is part of the NJ 177th FTR WG, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED: This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the National Guard. Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform. Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment. Applicants who are not currently a member of the National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the National Guard in the military grade listed in this announcement.
As a Administrative Officer, GS-0341-12, you will:
- Oversee administrative programs and projects that consist of a variety of functions, efforts result in increased accuracy, productivity and efficiency
- Provide expertise, guide team or independently conduct process improvement studies, impacting future organizational effectiveness and efficiency in support of all areas of Wing management
- Research, review, and analyze processes and procedures to determine the overall applicability, effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of activities and programs.
- Analyze current and proposed operating programs to evaluate actual and potential effectiveness in achieving organizational objectives
- Research information, compose narrative, and prepare documents, charts, graphs, slides, executive summaries and other narrative to support the specific visit.
- Perform as the historian, responsible to ensure timely, complete and accurate capture and cataloging of significant historical data, and generation of required reports
- Ensure internal systems and procedures for carrying out the organization's administrative functions meet the requirements of balancing costs, benefits, productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/492553800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.